"Always Keep Th Faith , Saranghae<3 I Will Always Be With Eiiu!" -JungSongHee A.K.A Felicia Tan Wan Yi(:







Ask miie miie miie ~

Sunday 15 August 2010

Th more ii think of eiiu , th more heartbroken ii get .

One that speaks without thinking
Not a little child, but one that will embrace me
Not a girl that plays around sometimes when she's bored
But one that will only love me
Even if she stays still and guys hand her their phoone
That kind of girl that will proudly take out and show my picture

Girl, I need a girl
Pretty no matter what she does
A pretty body, too
Girl, I need a girl
Baby, I need you
Girl, you need me, too

A kind of girl that looks better in jeans than a skirt
A girl that will eat the kimchi fried rice that I make instead
A girl who looks young even though she's old
I like that kind of girl(Know what I mean)

A girl that acts shy, but knows how to be bold
Always pretends to careful of her behaviorBut when you're with her
Hmm, y'all know what I'm talking about

I need a girl-Taeyang ft G-Dragon(:


Heyhey , back for blogging(:
Whole dae were playing my BELOVED COUSINS !
ft - Jeremy,Daryl,Joey,Vanessa,Rachel,Kimberly,Yvonne etc ;)
HAD A GREAT FUN TODAE THANKS GUYS !
Anyway , when down to plae , after that : WOOHOO~
I SAW KLEIN ONG BOON PING ! He saw miie too :X
Hahahahaas , iim mad :P LALALALALAA ~
Sometimes ii just simply love him ? ii dunno too :D
Tomorrow still got school , meeting Jam at 7am !
Must sleep lerhhx ~ Buaiibyee Readers(if theres any><)

"ii dunno if ii love him a not iim confused wat do ii feel bout him ?! Friends or stead ? ii dunno , we are like over friendship but not till stead ! IAMCONFUSED ! ii noee he dunn love miie at all , just playing with miie onlie , but ii just cannot let eiiu go ! iim starting to have a little tinsy winsy bit of feelings toward eiiu , but eiiu instantly kill it ! IHATEEIIU! "

Signingout
J.SongHee정송희Y.DooJoon윤두준((:

No comments:

Post a Comment