"Always Keep Th Faith , Saranghae<3 I Will Always Be With Eiiu!" -JungSongHee A.K.A Felicia Tan Wan Yi(:







Ask miie miie miie ~

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Even Though Im Uglier Than Eiiu At Least My Heart Is Prettier Than Eiiu *SMIRKING*

I can’t even erase you
I can’t even throw you away
I endure another day again
I’m trapped inside of you
My heart is just tired, no, no, no
Why is a day without you so hard?
I can’t live, I can’t live
My heart is filled with love pain
My unspeakable, indispensable
Overflowing love pain

You fill my room completely with your scent
I want to know you
Now you make me unable to do anything
I hold back my tears
-SHINee[Love Pain]

Nothing to post reallie not in th mood of posting .
As always , hahahaas :D Just to inform something :

Marina Bay Sand Outing on 08.08~09.08.10(:

We will be going to Marina Bay Sand in th morning ,
Or slightly around noon ? >< (MianHae)
Together took Circle Line to Por .... (Somethingx2)
Then at there took Taxi to th hotel(;
Hahahaas , then we check-in like that , thenthenthen
After that we either go watch movie in th room ?
Or : Together go Shopping at th "so call" Shoppingmall(:
Or : We go roof-top th swimming pool , see scenery :D

Btw , Damm *Sorrie* to tell eiiu horhhx ,
Food is onlie available to MAGGIE MEE ! :X
Hahaas , still got hmm .... Bread ? Tibits ? Dotdotdot !

Shall end here , father naggingnaggingnagging -.-"
Tagg more horhhx , ily(:

Signingout
J.SongHee정송희Y.DooJoon윤두준((:

No comments:

Post a Comment