"Always Keep Th Faith , Saranghae<3 I Will Always Be With Eiiu!" -JungSongHee A.K.A Felicia Tan Wan Yi(:







Ask miie miie miie ~

Wednesday 18 August 2010

God ! Why didn't eiiu let miie die , why make miie survive !?

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice,
but falling in love with you was beyond my control."
“Should I smile because we are friends?
Or cry because we'll never be anything more?”
“I can't make you love me,want me,or understand me..
All I can do Is hope that someday you will.”
“Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing,
means absolutely everything to me”

“Everyone in life is gonna hurt you,
you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.”

"Nobody would love a geek like me..."

Why can't Lord just let miie die .
I dunn wanna survive in this world anymore .
I thought there is a reson for miie to survive .
But ii couldn't think of any reason to survive .
Yesterdae , on my way home , ii thought of it .
I wanted to end my life , be it an accident of others .
It doesn't matter , as long as ii get to die ...
This is th second time in life ii wanted to die .
But th first time in life ii wanted to die badly ...

Signingout
J.SongHee정송희Y.DooJoon윤두준((:

No comments:

Post a Comment