"Always Keep Th Faith , Saranghae<3 I Will Always Be With Eiiu!" -JungSongHee A.K.A Felicia Tan Wan Yi(:







Ask miie miie miie ~

Saturday 7 August 2010

Just Because I Love Eiiu , Doesn't Mean That I Have To Stead With Eiiu (:

I'm unable to deliver a message to you
I've been living nervously, searching
Just searching for a light
As I begin to chase after it, I turn back, afraid of the outcome
I’ve stopped numerous times
Tears gather on my smiling face
This road that we shared
Is the only truth that remains
When the rains falls I will become your umbrella
When the wind blows I will become your wall
Even though the darkness overtakes the night
Tomorrow will come no matter what
The flowers that bloom in spring and the sandy shores of the summer
The fall sunrises and winter sunshine
As much as it is necessary, as much as needed,
Courage lies where desires are present
Faraway, in a deep corner of the earth

-TVXQ , Because Tomorrow Will Come(:

Heyhey(; Tomorrow going Marina Bay Sand with Friends(:
Hehehee , anyway todae went tution , never did my hw ):
Feel s0o bad that ii never do my homework there , aigooo .
Haizz , my Sweetie Dongsaeng sae she maybe coming Deyi(:
Yeahh , go out with her if cann , if possible call Klein go :P
Hahahaas . S0o long never chat with KLEIN ONG BOON PING !
:P
Dunn blogg lerhhx , wann to see "I am your Teacher"
Korea Drama wann ~ :D Buaiibyee :X

Signingout
J.SongHee정송희Y.DooJoon윤두준((:

No comments:

Post a Comment