"Always Keep Th Faith , Saranghae<3 I Will Always Be With Eiiu!" -JungSongHee A.K.A Felicia Tan Wan Yi(:







Ask miie miie miie ~

Wednesday 3 November 2010

I Love Th Way Eiiu Lie(:

SORRIE GUYS !
죄송합니다

Sorrie for not updating cause verrie busy . Am verrie sorrie D:
Believe in th fate , trust Jonghyun!
Dunn believe in SM Entertainment anymore .
It is th cause for DBSK's disbanding D: Ihateit! OMO~
Thanks to SM Entertainment , they disband D:
But it's alright, just we Cassopia will WAIT ! & Believe th dae will come(:
Now, Jonghyun & th "so call" Girlfriend,
Shawols pray together nothing will happened to Jonghyun.
No heartbroken, no disbanding, no isolated, NOTHING ! PRAY GUYS ~
It's official, I HATE SM ENTERTAINMENT!?

Verrie Fuckup !

SHOULD I ? SHOULD I NOT ? Which should ii chose ?
Go audition for JYP or not ? Cause they now recruiting peoples .
I verrie scared, ii got stage fright. Ottokkhae ? ><
Solo somemore, on 11 December 2010 (:

Im off to make my nails , Buaaaaiibyyeeee ~ Songhees' Yeobos (:

No comments:

Post a Comment