"Always Keep Th Faith , Saranghae<3 I Will Always Be With Eiiu!" -JungSongHee A.K.A Felicia Tan Wan Yi(:







Ask miie miie miie ~

Monday 29 November 2010

Every night is th same , so lonely D:

Working is so hard D:

Went to work to give out flyers at Expo .

2 Days , everydae 5hours , each dae $25 , both dae $50 !

SO FREAKING LESS ! BUT ii meet 2 new friend (:

Fiona & Weiyi , they also giving out Flyers like us ~

Hahahaas , Fiona verrie CHIO , Weiyi is so CUTE !

Bought lots of sweet from Expo , especially PINKY CANDY !

Endosed by DBSK, SO nice ! ^^

M!net Ultimate is coming soon ~ Gonna meet my YEOBOS soon ~ !

I LOVE BEAST ! I LOVE MBLAQ ! I LOVE 2PM ! I LOVE 2AM ! ^^
Thurs gonna go out together with GB girls and Madam (:

I miss them so much (:

Gonna go away liao !



Signing off'
J.songhee(:
BEAST's YEOBO,
DBSK's JAGIYA
SHINee's Love ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment