"Always Keep Th Faith , Saranghae<3 I Will Always Be With Eiiu!" -JungSongHee A.K.A Felicia Tan Wan Yi(:







Ask miie miie miie ~

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Her whisper is the Lucifer

Even if I try to avoid you, I can't find a place to hide
I'm trapped by you, who I can't even deny
If it was love, if you really loved me, don't do this to me
Her whisper is the Lucifer

* If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can't grow anymore
Freely empty yourself and look at me
I'll fill you only, I'll completely fill you only

Your undeniable spell is the Lucifer
Your undeniable magic is the Lucifer
When I approach you
With your angelic face
Say the reason you live is for me
- SHINee - Lucifer(:

Heyheyheyhey , J.Songhee here((:
Texting Piggy right now ! Bestiiee told miie ...
He still have feelings for miie ! I was like OMG !
HAHAHAA ! :D Wat am ii supposed to do ? ii dunno ?
Piggy keep calling miie "Laosu!" Stupid PIGGY !
Cooked Soup todae and get 9marks ~ Hehehee :P
Lucifer Lyrics is damm meaningful to miie(:
Her Whisper Is The Lucifer><

Am ii able to forgive & forget everything ?
I love to be with him , but he is also in love with others ,
Haizxc ! Wat to do !? Afterschool went library then went home .
Nothing to do now !

Signing
out
J.SongHee정송희Y.DooJoon윤두준((:

No comments:

Post a Comment