"Always Keep Th Faith , Saranghae<3 I Will Always Be With Eiiu!" -JungSongHee A.K.A Felicia Tan Wan Yi(:







Ask miie miie miie ~

Wednesday 28 July 2010

As Easy As A Pie ? Ii Dunn Think So .

Forgive and Forget thats wat make th World Beautiful:)

Because I love you, because I loved you so much, I wanna go crazy
bomb bomb bomb Love's bomb blew up bomb
bang bang bang the farewell struck with a 'boom'
I'll send you if someone else loves you more than I do

I'm madly hu-hu-hu-hurt, Because of a girl like you
Hu-hu-hu-hurt, screaming yo ma baby girl
I wanted to forget you like a man, I'm sorry..

oh oh oh oh oh oh- (Stumble Stumble)
oh oh oh oh oh oh (Stumble Stumble Stumble Stumble)

The sound of the clock Tic Toc Tic Toc flows over and over
Your footsteps, ddogak ddogak*, fade away
Because you left, because you left me, I want to let you go

But my heart is tiredly wanting you
Even as I'm eating kkampak kkampak** I keep calling for you
Because I Loved you because I loved you so much I can't let you go
DN-A Stumble Stumble(:

Heyheyheyhey , iim backkie((:
Songhee is back to blogging again:X
Stumblestumble((: ii love it :D
Going Marina Bay Sand again ! Yeahh !
With Jingyi they all too (: Tomorrow got school):
Sadlife man ! BAKA ! :X Anyway , s0o lucky yesterdae(:
Hehee , dunn tell eiiu shhh ~ Awww , tomorrow got choir ):
Helpp miie ! Ahhh ~ iim dying ! Hahahaa , LOLS !
Going to sleep lerhhx , must miss miie arhhx ! *Bhb-ing*

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA~

Signing
out
J.SongHee정송희Y.DooJoon윤두준((:

No comments:

Post a Comment