"Always Keep Th Faith , Saranghae<3 I Will Always Be With Eiiu!" -JungSongHee A.K.A Felicia Tan Wan Yi(:







Ask miie miie miie ~

Sunday 4 July 2010

Eiiu told miie , eiiu need miie ! In th end , eiiu push miie away !

Everytime , it isn always like my fault , no one understand th situation . Friendship is hatred ... Why can't eiiu just understand .. Everytime ii tried to be good to eiiu , we always fall apart ... Even she is on eiiur side ... ii reallie need just 1 person to be by my side listen to my problem ... it is not just eiiu that have problem eiiu noe !

While now still in Marina Bay Sand , later going home lerhhhx .

Going home later , kanna bully by Chongyuan lorhhx ! Babo !

Bastard , he and Zuoquan keep throwing my Domokun-iee ~

Next week also coming Marina Bay Sand . Did have a great time .

It let miie forget my problem temporary , but iim gonna meet her tomorrow .

Actually planning to buy her that sweet but in th end we ended like this Haizxc .

Stop here , gonna read more fanfic using Chongyuan Lappy((:

Buaiibyeeee ~ ((:

J.SongHee

No comments:

Post a Comment