"Always Keep Th Faith , Saranghae<3 I Will Always Be With Eiiu!" -JungSongHee A.K.A Felicia Tan Wan Yi(:







Ask miie miie miie ~

Saturday 9 July 2011

I'm sorry I never had th guts to tell you how I really felt bout you



This is it.. I'm fucking tired of living my life just for eiiu ..
I'm not onlie physically tired , but also mentally tired .
Do eiiu even understand wat ii have been going through these few daes ?

Th alcoholic is finally kicking in..
At least , it let miie break down for tonight ..


-Insert: Listening to Goodnight- hitt-




I'm reallie starting to cry like mad ..
If eiiu were to see this image of
miie , wat would eiiu do?..
I need a vacation away from eiiu ..

Eiiur birthdae had to be th dae my
grandfather die this year ,
Wae wae wae wae wae , must eiiu torture miie
.


FUCKMYLIFE


I seriously cannot take it anymore ..

I have been trying to smile to get through each dae
without having people to ask : " Are you fine? "
I'm tired , verrie tired ...


-Songhee is out of this world .. -

No comments:

Post a Comment