"Always Keep Th Faith , Saranghae<3 I Will Always Be With Eiiu!" -JungSongHee A.K.A Felicia Tan Wan Yi(:







Ask miie miie miie ~

Monday 18 July 2011

I miss you, do you miss me too?

It had been daes since my grandfather passed away ...
And till now , he has been lingering around my mind ..
I miss him , th last time we met was during Chinese New Year ..
We didn't talk anything much .. I regretted .. I miss him ..
I swear to myself , whenever his Death Anniversary is near ..
I would visit him by myself on that whole week, everydae ...
It's been a long time I cried, and Im sobbing here ...
I still cannot forget th fact that he left miie ..
Wae do he had to leave first ? WAE ? .. I dunn wann ..
Wae must they be so cruel ..

Even though , I smile doesn't mean I'm happie ..
I still cannot bring up th smile on my lips ..

This isn't going to work .. I just miss him , my grandfather ..

Nothing's Over, This is Just Th Beggining .
Songhee's

No comments:

Post a Comment