"Always Keep Th Faith , Saranghae<3 I Will Always Be With Eiiu!" -JungSongHee A.K.A Felicia Tan Wan Yi(:







Ask miie miie miie ~

Sunday 15 May 2011

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

I noe , it has been a long long time since ii post ,

but bear with miie Souls ~ Cause now is my Mid Year Exam D:
I'm done with .. One , Two , Three ... Se7en Papers ~ ((:
Left with 2 papers , which is tomorrow ~ I'm so dead ):


F&N & Maths Paper2 -- GG.com

Anyway , went out with Shalalalaaa ~ Jingyi Todae ^^
We went to th library ~ Too many people , went to Makan first .
After that went to study , finally found a "BOX" to study ,
But we can't study DD: Ended up disturbing VV ~ hahaaas , Jingyi luhhhh ><


----------- Speechless nowwwww--------------

hope ii dunn die on F&N 's hand ~ AMEN , Wish mie luck guys(:
Gonna go noww , cause ii have a LOTS of things to do , so yarh ~ ):

"I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there.
I'm not supposed to wonder where eiiu are or what you're doing,
But I can't help it,
Cause I'm in love with you..."


Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Songhee<3Chanhee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment