"Always Keep Th Faith , Saranghae<3 I Will Always Be With Eiiu!" -JungSongHee A.K.A Felicia Tan Wan Yi(:







Ask miie miie miie ~

Friday 27 May 2011

Don't Keep Running Back From Th One Person That You Need To Run Away From

Finally ~ It's th start of holiday (Y)


I love holidays , so that ii cann go out with my friends (:

Klein Private message miie just now , didn't reply ,

as when ii saw it , he had already offline , arghhh ~ This sucks D:

But instead ii saw this message below which he sent when we stead ..

November 27
12:36am
u and my ex are my most cherish best frens

and i dun wanna lose neither of u both in my life ...

forgive me for my selfishness and mistreats u

and i do apologise for my bad deeds on u x.x

and i hope u will foreva be happie coz u happie i happie XD


I was .. once heartbroken again ):

Aish , nevermind . Forgive and Forget (:


To him , iim is just another bestfriend

so ii'll just treat it this way too(:


Now for Friendship:



I seriously hate her for ruining my life , my friends .

I had th best friends ever , and she come in everything shatter .

Trying to act Innocent onlie , to attract people attention .

If eiiu ever noe who ii am saeing , think bout it *smirk*

Just another pathatic bitch , Tsktsk .

Everyone hate her to th max . I try to be different but ii fail .

Because She is one hell bitchy -.-"

I dun care whether eiiu got backup anot . So wat ?

Eiiu're still another bitch flirting with people .

Do eiiu reallie think that they will fall in love with eiiu ?

Oh , Comeon ~ GROWUP WOMAN .

Dunno wat is Vitual , wat is Reality .

Cannot stand it anymore ==

One piece of friendly advise to eiiu :

Don't you DARE to mess with MY friends .


Or I will make sure that your secondary school life,

will be th most miserable life ever (:

When I dare you , I mean what I say .

So watch out , bitch .
Scram off , if you know what is th best for you .

Shall end here, dunn wanna spoil my mood :P


I dreamt bout DooJoon Yeobo on 27.05 (:
I love him to th MAX .
Ashley my CUTE Daughter's Appa is YOONDOOJOON ^^
And iim PROUD OF IT :D

Gonna sleep now , Nites(:
Songhee's DooJoon
It's Okay , Baby Please Don't Cry (:

No comments:

Post a Comment