"Always Keep Th Faith , Saranghae<3 I Will Always Be With Eiiu!" -JungSongHee A.K.A Felicia Tan Wan Yi(:







Ask miie miie miie ~

Wednesday 8 September 2010

It's Just Too Dangerous To Go Close Eiiu(:

A Happie Relationship Is All ii Wanted(:
Eiiu noee that dunn eiiu , then why ?
Why do eiiu keep toying with my feeling !?
I dunn understand ! I treat eiiu th BEST !

HAIZXC , ii guess things aren't th way it seems ......


Currently at MARINA BAY SAND
again :D
Todae woke up at 1plus like that ,
been using WAY too much computer -.-
HAHAAS ,
anyway ii dunn give a damm bout it (:
Been waiting for th contact lens ii order for so long
!
And it still haven't come yet ! Wat th hell
!?
Xf & Gooke Contact lens
):
Then after thst jiu went shower then go HERE
!

I MISS EIIU YEOBO ! :>
Y.DooJoon SARANGHAE(:

Now ii realised Lee Joon is FREAKING HANDSOME >< *blushing*
Seriously , Mir also not bad (:
*smiling*
Im bored to th MAX ! Im going to continued with HelloBaby(:

Watch this Music Video(: Kan Mi Yeon "Going crazy"
ft . MIR & LEE JOON from MBLAQ !
*hyperhyper*
Hehehees ~ Damm nice ! iim now ADDICTED to it(:
*smiling like a dork*


I love my DUBU , JAGIYA , YEOBO , BABY(: ETC !
*SINGING SS501- Loveya*
Gonna go Readers ~~ Buaiibyeee ANYEONG ~
*waving like mad*

DooJoon Yeobo(:
Miieheartzxcheartzxc<:

No comments:

Post a Comment