"Always Keep Th Faith , Saranghae<3 I Will Always Be With Eiiu!" -JungSongHee A.K.A Felicia Tan Wan Yi(:







Ask miie miie miie ~

Saturday 18 September 2010

Baby:) , Eiiu Ain't My Everthing :X

Hey READERS , ii noee it is a long time since ii post .
Kekekee , just updated 1birthdae post just for him(:
Oh Zhi Yang , this name ii had not sae a long time^^
HAHAHAAS , Rachel is like Friendly again O.o
in my heart , there is no others(:
LOLS . Anyway , later going Evelynn's house to do Project
History Project . With Jingyi coming also (:
Hahahaas , after that then go Junction8 eat andd shop !
Tomorrow going UNIVERSAL STUDIO ! YAHOOO ~
>Hahahaas , show eiiu my camera , my father gave it to miie ,
S0o damm happie ! it is like does DSLR type(:

Nice barhhx ! SO HAPPIE ! Nice to take also(:

Gonna go now , buaiibyeeeee ~ DOOJOON-IE YEOBO :D

No comments:

Post a Comment